Please JOIN (or renew!) even if you are too busy to participate fully. Membership matters!
Founded in 1863, the OFNC is Canada’s oldest natural history club with great influence in promoting environmental and conservation issues in the Ottawa region. Your support enables us to…
- The Fletcher Wildlife Garden — This urban oasis helps Ottawa gardeners develop wildlife-friendly habitats in their backyards.
- Conservation — We are quick to make our voices heard when habitats are threatened., and also support local conservation initiatives. Strong membership carries a lot of weight.
- Research — The Canadian Field-Naturalist is a quarterly journal devoted to publishing peer-reviewed papers by leading scientists in the the field of natural history.
- Other programs and activities
As a member of the OFNC, you are encouraged to get involved in one or more of the following areas:
- Committees — Awards, Birds, Conservation, Education & Publicity, Events, Finance, Fletcher Wildlife Garden, Macoun Field Club, Membership, Publications.
- Activities — Mailing, proofreading, helping with displays or social events, leading walks or giving talks for members or the public, participating in Safe Wings Ottawa, etc.
You can pay for a membership with a credit card or a PayPal account by completing the following form.
Alternatively, if you prefer to pay by cheque, please make it payable to “Ottawa Field-Naturalists’ Club”, and mail it along with a membership form to:
PO Box 35069 RPO Westgate
Ottawa ON K1Z 1A2
You can download a membership form in pdf format here.
Add a donation
Choose a set amount from the drop-down menu and indicate which activity you would like your donation to support.
To make a donation in any other amount, please use the Donate button below after completing your cart checkout, or choose an option here and adjust the quantity in your cart (e.g., 3 × $50).
Access to the electronic version is free with your OFNC membership.
If you wish to receive a hard copy of the journal, the subscription rate is $30/year (4 issues)
Order the Canadian Field-Naturalist special issue on herpetology in Canada, part 1
View your cart and check out
Make a donation only
Use these Donate buttons to support the OFNC without joining or renewing your membership. Or, you can join or renew your membership above, complete the checkout process, then return here to make a separate donation to the OFNC program of your choice.
|General donation||Fletcher Wildlife Garden||Seedathon||Safe Wings Ottawa|